New to FHS?

New Students will need to pre-register in order to participate in CAP Conferences.
Students with last names A-M should call Ms. Yarbrough at 445-1166
Students with last names N-Z should call Ms. Flickinger at 445-1532

Parents will be required to provide the following:
1.  Proof of residence-current gas, water or electric bill OR current rental/lease agreement
     (Name and address must be on the document)
2.  Copy of the Birth Certificate or legal document that shows student name and birth date
3.  Copy of the Social Security card or at least the students SS number
4.  Copy of Shot Records