Ms. Julie A. Domer Registrar
NOTICE: Students who are 18 years or older will have to provide an email from their account to
allow parent/guardian or other individuals to request and/or pickup
transcripts or diplomas. The specified individual must show
identification before student records will be provided.
Transcript Request Information:
1) Request forms are available outside Registrar's office.
2) Official copies are $3 and unofficial copies are $1.
3) Payment must accompany form.
4) There is a drop box for your convenience.
5) *Typically transcripts will be ready in 24-48 hours.
6) Former graduates must put date of birth and last four digits of social security number.
7) Failure to fill form out completely may delay the processing.
*Transcript processing could be delayed if it is during FHS registration, grading period, CAP process or Summer.