The Early College Experience (ECE) provides students with the opportunity to earn concurrent credit which simultaneously awards high school and college credit. Fayetteville High School has a direct partnership with both Northwest Arkansas Community College (NWACC) and Northwest Technical Institute (NWTI). ECE courses are challenging because they are college courses. They have the same learning outcomes, study requirements and textbooks as the courses offered on the NWACC and NWTI campus. An early start to college/career saves times, significantly reduces tuition and eases the transition from high school to post-secondary.
- Associate degree options for grades 9, 10 and 11
- Expanded core and elective curriculum transferable credit options
- Significantly reduced tuition
- Technical certifications available in 7 career programs
- Early start to future degree programs
- Free of charge
For more information regarding ECE Concurrent Credit at Fayetteville High School, please contact Deanna Norman, FHS Director of Student Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 479-445-1343.
Director of Student Programs