TRANSCRIPTS AND DIPLOMAS
- All final transcripts must be requested via Naviance. You will not be able to request the FINAL transcript until May 15. When requesting your transcript make sure you click on “Colleges I'm Applying to”; “Manage Transcripts”; “FINAL TRANSCRIPT”.
- If you would like to pick one up with your diploma please put in the notes option: “pickup”.
- Diploma pick up will begin Tuesday, May 28 at 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. You will need to bring your PHOTO ID. You do not have to come that day. You may come any day beginning May 28. Please watch website for summer hours.
- Your diploma will reflect the name and spelling of your name that is listed in eschool/HAC.
- If you have any questions email Mrs. Domer : email@example.com or call 445-1176.
|NOTICE: Students who are 18 years or older will have to provide an email from their account to allow parent/guardian or other individuals to request and/or pickup transcripts or diplomas. The specified individual must show identification before student records will be provided.|
Transcript Request Information: THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR CURRENT STUDENTS!
1) Students in Grades 11 & 12 will request their transcript via their Naviance account.
2) Students in Grades 9 & 10 will fill out paper transcript request form.
3) There is a drop box for your convenience.
4) *Typically transcripts will be ready in 24-48 hours.
5) FORMER STUDENTS: Each transcript copy is $5 and you must put date of birth and last four digits of social security number. Payment must accompany request form.
6) Failure to fill form out completely may delay the processing.
*Transcript processing could be delayed if it is during FHS registration, grading period, CAP process or Summer.