TRANSCRIPTS AND DIPLOMAS
All final transcripts for current students must be requested via Naviance.
Final transcripts are available beginning May 15.
To request, follow these steps in Naviance:
- Select Colleges I'm Applying to
- Select Manage Transcripts
- Final Transcript
To pick up a transcript with your diploma, please put in the notes option: “pickup”.
PHOTO ID required for diploma pickup.
Your diploma will reflect the eschool/HAC spelling of your name.
|NOTICE: Students who are 18 years or older will have to provide an email from their account to allow parent/guardian or other individuals to request and/or pickup transcripts or diplomas. The specified individual must show identification before student records will be provided.|
- Grades 9 & 10 will request their transcript via their Naviance account and select OTHER TRANSCRIPT.
- Transcripts are ready within 48 hours.
- Transcript processing may be delayed during registration, grading period, CAP process or summer break.
Contact Mrs. Wakefield