Grades 9-12 drop-in for schedule changes in the FHS MWM Library (10am - 2pm).
1st Day of School - Students will report to Advisory and pick up their schedule, find out their lunch time, and will receive final instructions on the schedule change process.
Last day for students to request a schedule change
To provide a more personal touch, student schedule changes will look a little different this year at FHS. Seniors will be able to meet with their assigned counselor personally and go through a schedule change process on August 2 during Bulldog Blitz, provided their request meets the schedule change guidelines outlined below. All students will be allowed to meet with their counselor personally and request a schedule change on August 5 or 6 in the MWM Library from 10am-2pm on both days, provided their request meets the schedule change guidelines.
SCHEDULE CHANGE CRITERIA
- There is a gap in the student schedule.
- The student needs a specific course in order to graduate this year.
- The student must retake a course this year in order to graduate this year.
- The student has not completed the prerequisite for a course on his/her schedule.
- The student has already received credit for a course currently on his/her schedule.
- The student has been misplaced in a course as identified by the teacher.